hi hope u dont mined

noridotjabi

wazza said:
would u all like to use my new server to chat in http://www.wazchat.tk
i can make room for u all sorry to spam but its only been online for 2
weeks and im lonley lol manny thanks warren

What on earth does this have to do with ANSI/ISO C? It looks nice I'll
give it that, however ut doesn't belong here. Further more it looks
like what you have is a web SITE not a web SERVER. Correct me if I'm
wrong but I don't think that you are serveing this off of your
computer. Even if you are it doesn't matter because this is not the
news group for this type of post. Bye.
Nori