Hi, I want to implement a General Tree Data structure (Not Binary Tree ) which have more than 2 sub

sharan

Hello Friends I have a problem in Data Structure (In C) i want to
emplement a General tree having three child nodes of each parent
node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
help me for a name(string)

user923005

Hello Friends I have a problem in Data Structure (In C) i want to
emplement a General tree having three child nodes of each parent
node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
help me for a name(string)

Try looking up 'digital search tree', 'trie', 'Patricia tree', and
'suffix tree.'

Your question is not a C question, but an algorithms question.

There is no algorithms group, so the closest thing is

Follow-ups set.

SM Ryan

# Hello Friends I have a problem in Data Structure (In C) i want to
# emplement a General tree having three child nodes of each parent
# node ...please send me any simple Example( code) by which i can
# understand General Tree codes.....node be int value if possible than
# help me for a name(string)

Are you asking how to do a data structure, or how to make
an existing data structure polymorphic?