Homework Helper and College Companion Websites

BJ

In 1996 I started BJ Pinchbeck's Homework Helper at www.bjpinchbeck.com
which became quite popular among young students throughout the
country.

Now that I am 20 years old and attending Drexel University in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, I decided it was time to start a new site,
BJ Pinchbeck's College Companion at www.bjpinchbeck.net that could
help students prepare for and survive the college experience. College
has been a very positive experience for me, but it would have been
nice to have more materials readily available to me prior to attending
college.

Please feel free to link to either site.

Thank you
BJ Pinchbeck

Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
homework helper

I just came accross a site called tutorsonnet.com,which provides online homework help for all the major subjects.I just wanted to share this information.Hope this will help you.