How can i change refresh time of my page dynamically?

jensen bredal

Hello,

Is there a way to dynamically select how often my page should be refeshed?
Any comment will be higly appreciated.
Thanks

JB

Mark Rae

Is there a way to dynamically select how often my page should be refeshed?

Do you mean that you can change the value, or your users can change the
value?

jensen bredal

Not the user but me. In the server side code.
I need to match these values to values laoded from the database.

vMike

jensen bredal said:
Hello,

Is there a way to dynamically select how often my page should be refeshed?
Any comment will be higly appreciated.
Thanks

JB
You can put a placeholder where you meta refresh tag will go and use New
LiteralControl as follows.

Adding literal
plc1.controls.clear
plc1.controls.add(New Literalcontrol("<meta name=" & chr(34) & "my meta
string" & chr(34) & " content=" & chr(34) & "content text" & chr(34) & ">"))