how can i create google desktop api using C++.plz help!

boris

i am not able to understand how can i create google desktop api using
only C and C++.should i also need to learn other languages or
knowledge of my favourite c++ will do.I am confused.If it's possible
to create with only C++ then plz describe how!

osmium

boris said:
i am not able to understand how can i create google desktop api using
only C and C++.should i also need to learn other languages or
knowledge of my favourite c++ will do.I am confused.If it's possible
to create with only C++ then plz describe how!

Type "google api" with out the quotes into the google search bar and go from
there.

You can not create a google api since it is up to the people at Google to
create their API, you can *use* their API. But I realize you may say this
because English is not your natural language. A quick glance at the
suggested search results looks to me like Java and HTML are better choices.
Note that "possible" and "advisable, WRT language choices yield wildly
different answers.

boris

Type "google api" with out the quotes into the google search bar and go from
there.

You can not create a google api since it is up to the people at Google to
create their API, you can *use* their API. But I realize you may say this
because English is not your natural language. A quick glance at the
suggested search results looks to me like Java and HTML are better choices.
Note that "possible" and "advisable, WRT language choices yield wildly
different answers.

thanks.
I should be using google gadgets for google desktop instead of google
desktop api.