    only C and C++.should i also need to learn other languages or
    knowledge of my favourite c++ will do.I am confused.If it's possible
    to create with only C++ then plz describe how!

    boris, May 4, 2007

  2. boris

    anon Guest

    What exactly is "google desktop api" ???

    anon, May 4, 2007

  3. boris

    osmium Guest

    Type "google api" with out the quotes into the google search bar and go from
    there.

    You can not create a google api since it is up to the people at Google to
    create their API, you can *use* their API. But I realize you may say this
    because English is not your natural language. A quick glance at the
    suggested search results looks to me like Java and HTML are better choices.
    Note that "possible" and "advisable, WRT language choices yield wildly
    different answers.

    osmium, May 4, 2007
  4. boris

    boris Guest

    thanks.
    I should be using google gadgets for google desktop instead of google
    desktop api.

    boris, May 5, 2007