How can I force Page_Load/PostBack on browser's back button click?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Amelyan, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. Amelyan

    Amelyan Guest

    Amelyan, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Amelyan

    Guest Guest

    in the meta tags in the head section of the aspx page you can set
    re processed if the user pushes the back button or follows a link..it seems
    to defeat IE's annoying caching of pages. lemme know if it doesnt work

    Guest, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Amelyan

    boyhsu

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    I tried added that line to my master page, but it still does not force page_load/postback on my page when i click the Back button in IE 6.

    Is there a way to force postback when clicking back button?

    thanks,
    Dennis

    boyhsu, Oct 27, 2009
  4. Amelyan

    boyhsu

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I forgot to mention that..It is an AJAX enabled web site.

    boyhsu, Oct 27, 2009
  5. Amelyan

    sajidali3387

    Joined: