How can i make such a slideshow?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ingmar de Winter, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Ingmar de Winter, Jan 19, 2004

  2. ....
    | Can someone tell me or show me how I can make such a scrolling
    slide show of
    | my pictures as below:

    You can find the complete code for my
    'ImageBrowser' within the jar file that
    contains it and a few other apps.
    http://www.physci.org/PhySci.jar

    The browser has a serious memory leak
    at the moment, but I have not had time to
    look into it. ..Let me know if you solve it.

    [ I had a quick look at the URL you posted,
    but I am sailing very close to my 500meg
    download limit this month, so I did not wait
    for the last 45 images to download..
    Obviously the UI would need to be altered..]

    HTH

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 19, 2004