    lists = [1,2,3,4]
    position = random.range(len(lists))
    word = lists[position]

    neutrinman, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Am Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:13:46 -0800 schrieb neutrinman:
    Hi, try this:

    import random

    mydict={1: "one", 2: "two"}
    print mydict[random.choice(mydict.keys())]

    Thomas Guettler, Feb 18, 2005

  3. neutrinman

    John Lenton Guest

    if you're going to do that, why don't you do

    print random.choice(mydict.values())

    ?

    --
    John Lenton () -- Random fortune:
    Quien da parte de sus cohechos, de sus tuertos hace derechos.

    John Lenton, Feb 18, 2005