how can I test on a PC, how it would look like on a mac???

Daniel Forster

I want to know how a html-page looks like on a mac (e.g. IE on OSX). I only
have a PC.
- PearPC seems to be too big. And I need I Licence for OSX, which is not
free.
- Are there any other emulators or renderer???
- I heard that goLive (or was it another html-developer-environment???) has
built-in functionalities to show how the page looks like with different os
and different browsers... I couldn't find anything with Google.

Any ideas?

DC

Daniel said:
I want to know how a html-page looks like on a mac (e.g. IE on OSX). I only
have a PC.
- PearPC seems to be too big. And I need I Licence for OSX, which is not
free.
- Are there any other emulators or renderer???
- I heard that goLive (or was it another html-developer-environment???) has
built-in functionalities to show how the page looks like with different os
and different browsers... I couldn't find anything with Google.
Any ideas?

http://www.danvine.com/icapture/

HTH }:O)

Dan

Daniel said:
I want to know how a html-page looks like on a mac (e.g. IE on OSX). I only
have a PC.

Actually, Safari is the "standard" browser that comes with MacOS
systems these days.

Jan Faerber

Daniel Forster loudly proclaimed:

http://www.browsercam.com/