How do I align the contents of a DataList cell?

Alan Silver

Hello,

I'm sure this is obvious, but it's driving me mad!! I have a DataList,
and I want to have the contents of each cell centred and vertically
aligned to the bottom of the cell. I have tried all sorts of things and
just can't seem to get it working.

Would someone please put me out of my misery and tell me how it's done!!

Also, is it possible to have a control that has the DataGrid's ability
to put the items across multiple rows (like when you set the
RepeatColumns property to more than one), but have paging like a
DataGrid? Neither seems to support the other.

TIA