How do I get GLUT to work with GCC for Win32?

Bushido Hacks

What's that? I've go GCC working for Windows? Well, sort of. But I'm
not using a Unix Emulator.

The trick is to install Dev-C++, but do not use the Dev-C++ IDE unless
you feel like it.

I don't use it because I have grow so accustom to using Linux. (GCC
rox!)

I find GCC to be good because of its simplicity.

$ c++ -c file.cpp -o file.o

to compile a module (object file).

$ c++ -Wl--startgroup file1.o file2.o file3.o -Wl--endgroup -o
program.exe

to link modules into a program.

Even though Linux program don't end with .exe, I like to do that with
my programs.

These same command can be used in Windows with modification.

If you install Dev-C++ at C:\Dev-Cpp, the program c++.exe will be
located at C:\Dev-Cpp\bin\c++.exe, to which you can compile modulues by
typing:

C:\> c:\Dev-Cpp\bin\c++ -c file.cpp -o file.o

and link module by typing

C:\> c:\Dev-Cpp\bin\c++ -Wl--startgroup file1.o file2.o file3.o
-Wl--endgroup -o program.exe

Now that I understand all that gobledy-gook, I'm now interested in
configuring GLUT for GCC for Windows. GLUT is an OpenGL Utility
Toolkit. While I was able to set it up for Linux (the instructions
escape me right now), installing GLUT for GCC for Windows has been a
real pain in the butt.

So here are a few question that I have:
1) How do Install GLUT for GCC for Win32? Just GLUT, not anything
else.
2) How do I compile using GLUT for GCC for Win32? I have the codes to
make an OpenGL program using GLUT, but I want to know how they did it
for Win32?
3) How do I link using GLUT for GCC for Win32?