How do I run the web site administration tool without the VS ide?

Don

I have just created my first web applicaiton using Visual Studio 2005.
I added the login control and configured it to hit my local instance of
SQLServer 2000, not the .MDF file in the app_data directory.

Everything works fine in development and I have deployed to the our
test web server which does not have the development environment
installed.

How do I add new users, add roles, and associate users to roles in the
deployed version?

In development I can open the Web Site Administration Tool and
configure from there. However, on the test server I do not have Visual
Studio but I still need to manage this.

My web site may be deployed to many servers so I don't want to manage
scripts which populate the databse with the user information. The
admin of the app needs to be able to do this long after I am gone.

I hope that I can do this without writing pages that do it for me. I
tried adding the create user control but only creates a user and can do
nothing with roles.

Don