    I wanted to make a form named "Hotel.aspx" reload itself so I just did
    Response.Redirect("Hotel.aspx"). Is there a better way or more
    prefered way to do this?

    tom c, Oct 4, 2006

  2. That should work, or you can do a meta tag refresh, it accomplishes the same
    thing though. You probably think it isn't as clean but the web is stateless
    so a refresh and redirect look the same to server.
    --
    ________________________
    Warm regards,

    [Shameless Author plug]
    Professional VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley
    The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET
    www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon
    Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/blogs/alvin

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Oct 4, 2006

  3. Do you make this decision on client or server side?

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 5, 2006
  4. u can do like this.
    <script type="text/javascript">
    document.location.href=document.location.href;

    deepak.programming, Oct 5, 2006
  5. tom c

    tom c Guest

    In the VB code behind, which I guess is server side.

    tom c, Oct 6, 2006