how do you make forms?

Tim Pease

How do you make forms for your program in Ruby? Do you need some
particular software?

This question is very vague. Please provide a more detail about what
you mean by "forms" in a Ruby program.

Blessings,
TwP

Alin Popa

Rae said:
How do you make forms for your program in Ruby? Do you need some
particular software?

Hello Rae,

My advice is to use Glade as a visual designer of the forms and, of
course, GTK2 as GUI libraries. Using glade is very easy and after that,
just require 'libglade2' and read the whole form by using GladeXML
class.

For more details, check http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/

Here is a video demo of how to use ruby with glade2:
http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/rubyGnome2andglade2demo.html

Best regards,
Alin.

Rae

Raewrote:

HelloRae,

My advice is to use Glade as a visual designer of the forms and, of
course, GTK2 as GUI libraries. Using glade is very easy and after that,
just require 'libglade2' and read the whole form by using GladeXML
class.

For more details, checkhttp://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/

Here is a video demo of how to use ruby with glade2:http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/rubyGnome2andglade2demo.html

Best regards,