    this.

    Thanks !!

    David

    David Chang, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Poorly, as it is predicated upon assumptions that are false.
    <snip>

    Generally javascript (or, more precisely, browser object models) cannot
    receive information from multiple domains (or interact with information
    received from multiple domains). That does not mean it cannot send HTTP
    requests to multiple domains (GET requests with data sent in query
    strings). This has, for example, been possible when setting the SRC
    properties of Image objects; the request is sent, the image returned
    (if the remote server is happy to do so), but javascript is prevented
    from interacting with the object as a result of its having loaded
    'alien' data. However, this ability to make requests to any HTTP server
    is likely to be removed soon as security concerns have recently been
    raised in connection with it (the implied ability to scan network-local
    servers for images and so deduce network configuration information).

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Sep 1, 2006