    can't see how to do this.

    Thanks for any help.

    -Randy

    RJGraham, Nov 24, 2003

  2. RJGraham

    Sudsy Guest

    I don't think you can since the class will have no idea that it's
    running in a servlet container. Nor should it! That's the whole
    point of the architecture you've chosen. If you want it to know
    about the calling context then implement it some other way.
    You can't have it both ways, you know.

    Sudsy, Nov 25, 2003

  3. RJGraham

    RJGraham Guest

    I want my web service method to share an object with my servlets.
    I can do this with a static but was wondering if ServletContext was
    available.

    -Randy

    RJGraham, Nov 25, 2003
  4. RJGraham

    Huang Kai Guest

    why not just use JNDI, to get resource directly from tomcat's configuration?

    Huang Kai, Nov 27, 2003