How to access the reference of already running Java Application ?

Discussion in 'Java' started by NCRK Rajput, Apr 13, 2016.

?

How to access the reference of already running Java Application ?

  1. Java

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. .jar

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NCRK Rajput

    NCRK Rajput

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    India
    We want to design a application , let X.jar
    If we first time run it than the new window should open after
    that if we run it than no new instance should be create , application must communicate
    with already running instance .

    NCRK Rajput, Apr 13, 2016