how to add new ascx control from different project ?

Krzysiek

Hello,

I'm traying add a user control which is written in C# to my project wich is
in VB.NET. How to add this control to my project in VS.NET 2003 ?

Thank you in advance
Christof

Brock Allen

ASCX files need to be copied to every application directory to be used. If
it's written in C# and it's using codebehind then you'll need to have compiled
the codebehind assembly and deploy it to the ~/bin of you VB app directory.
If it's just layout (no significant code) or the code's all embedded into
the single ASCX, then you just need to copy the ASCX file.