    Ô­À´ÔÚÎҵļÇÒäÉî´¦£¬
    »¹²ÐÁô×ÅÄþ¾²¶øÓÖÐÒ¸£µÄ˲¼ä¡£

    Ò»ÊÀ·çÁ÷ÒÑÆ®¹ý£¬×ªÑÛ½¥³É°×Í·ÎÌ¡£

    Su Wei, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Su Wei

    andybak Guest

    I doubt you will get a very good answer here to such a broad question
    without telling us how much you already know, what you have already
    tried and what in particular you are unclear about.

    For example it is not clear whether you don't understand what MVC is or
    whether you do but don't know how to apply it to Python.

    andybak, Mar 28, 2005