How to change the Session Timeout

Guest

I've set the timeout attribute under sessionState in my web.config file to
"480" (8 hours) and also in my machine.config file on my server. I've also
gone into IIS and set the timeout property for the website to 480. Somewhere
between 30 - 60 minutes the session is timing out. Any suggestions? We're
using the State Server for our sessions. Would adjusting the
stateNetworkTimeout help?