How to delay the Response.Write output after controls are rendered

Michael

Hi,
When I call Response.Write(), the output message will be
the first line in the rendered HTML.
Can I make Response.Write() message output after all
controls have rendered?

Thanks!

Patrice

In ASP.NET, this is done by adding the appropriate control (such as a label,
a placeholder or whatever best fits) at the proper location...

Hans Kesting

Hi,
When I call Response.Write(), the output message will be
the first line in the rendered HTML.
Can I make Response.Write() message output after all
controls have rendered?

Thanks!

Usually you don't want to mix "control rendering" and "response.write".
Use Labels or Literals to add specific content in specific places.

Hans Kesting

Bruce Barker

override OnRender, call the base (which will cause all control to Render),
then do your Response.Write. A better solution would be to define an
htmlgeneric control where you want the output and set its innerHtml

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)