    I do not need the user to manipulate the text, I just need to display
    it.

    Thanks...

    Sam, Jul 12, 2007

  2. Sam

    bruce barker Guest

    you will need an rtf to html converter. google for choice. sourceforge
    has open source code.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 12, 2007

  3. I too have a similar challenge, only I also want to enable the user to enter
    formatted text into a control for saving to the SQL server. Is this possible
    in any way? I mean directly typing & formatting, not uploading an existing
    RTF file.

    Bjorn

    Bjorn Sagbakken, Jul 12, 2007