    Paul D. Fox Guest

    Has anyone added a "Type Ahead" functionality to a Combo Box Web Control?

    Paul

    Paul D. Fox, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Mar 23, 2005

  3. Paul D. Fox

    Paul D. Fox Guest

    Thanks Steve, this works out pretty well, however I'd like to modfiy it
    somehow so that when the first letters are typed, the control "drops down"
    to show the full list of items with the selected letters highlighted (which
    its already doing). Is there a method that will "drop the box down" when
    the first letters are typed?

    Paul

    Paul D. Fox, Mar 24, 2005