How to generate events in Siemens Server View

king

In the Siemens Server View testing I want to test the monitoring tool.
So i want to create some events or errors on the Hard disk logical
partition by writing a perl script.

So can any-body help me with a script which can generate error or
events on the Hard disk,
Fan Voltage, CPU etc.
Especially on the RAM and hard disk i want to generate errors.

I didn't even get the idea how to start with.

Can any body help.