    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Shilpa

    shilpa, May 29, 2006

  2. shilpa

    sidhu Guest

    Hi shilpa,
    The same problem i was facing in getting body and
    attachemnt of message in samrtphones.I resolved this by replacing
    PR_BODY eith PR_CE_MIME_TEXT.nad i get all things including
    attachment.If u want i can help u regarding MAPI in smartphones..

    can catch me at

    sidhu, May 30, 2006

  3. shilpa

    shilpa Guest

    Hi Sidhu,

    Thanks for reply...
    Currently I am looking to resolve this issue using JavaMail API's...

    I do need same in MAPI, that time I will ping you.....

    If you have any idea about using JavaMail to resolve this issue...do
    let me know.

    Cheers
    Shilpa :)

    shilpa, May 30, 2006
  4. shilpa

    sidhu Guest

    i have worked on it and will help u definitely...but i need some time
    ...can tell u by friday..till you have to wait...i m sorry for that..

    if possible will try to do that as early as posiible..

    regards
    kapil

    sidhu, May 30, 2006
  5. shilpa

    krunalbarot

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Urgent Help needed: How to get message/rfc822 attachment name by using JavaMail?

    I am fetching incoming mail which has message/rfc822 attachment. i.e:
    ".msg" (mime message) is attached to this incoming mail. When I try to
    get name of this message/rfc822 attachment, I am getting null. Body
    part for this message attachment doesn't contain attachment name?
    ..

    please reply back on krunalbarot(AT)gmail.com

    krunalbarot, Aug 17, 2009
  6. shilpa

    akila_natarajan

    Joined:
    May 12, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    I am facing the same issue . i. e. while fetching attachment(.msg) from mail(.msg) which has message/rfc822 mimi type. i.e:
    When I try to get the name of the attached mail message/rfc822 , I am getting null.
    Is there any solution for this?

    How to get attached message name?
    Is it possible to get From, TO address of the attached mail?
    Is it possible to get the attachment in the attached mail?

    Thanks,
    Akila

    akila_natarajan, May 12, 2011
  7. shilpa