How to hide/show the rows of a table depending on the value selected by a user from a drop down list

riteshjain82

Hi,
I am maintaining a site which is written in ASP. Now i have to create
some new pages.
In one page we have a table with many rows. Now, I want to enable or
disable(showing and hiding also) 2 rows of this table depending upon
the value selected by the user from a drop down list.
Can somebody please help me??? This is really urgent.....

Tony

Hi,
I am maintaining a site which is written in ASP. Now i have to create
some new pages.
In one page we have a table with many rows. Now, I want to enable or
disable(showing and hiding also) 2 rows of this table depending upon
the value selected by the user from a drop down list.
Can somebody please help me??? This is really urgent.....

put an onChange on the drop-down list, then change the row display
between "none" and "inline" as necessary, based on the value of the
drop-down

riteshjain82

Can you please elaborate?? I am really new to this and dont know how to
write this....
This is really urgent and i m really worried. :-(

Tony

Can you please elaborate?? I am really new to this and dont know how to
write this....
This is really urgent and i m really worried. :-(

If you can't find the information you need by searching on the keywords
that I gave you, then I'd say you're in way over your head. If it's
really that urgent, I would recommend sub-contracting a real programmer
to fix the problem, instead of trying to hack it when you don't fully
understand what you're doing.