How to keep and access the video files outside public folder

Saurabh Purnaye

HI all,
Grettings,
I m using flashplayer helper for playing the videos, but i m getting an
error if i tried to fetched them from out side the public/swf folder.
The default path is public/swf... i have tried to change the path in the
plugin also but it gives an error of no route found matching.. As all
know its very risky to keep the private video files in the public, and
all the files are accessible to the users..
So please guide me in this direction..

Michael Fellinger

HI all,
Grettings,
I m using flashplayer helper for playing the videos, but i m getting an
error if i tried to fetched them from out side the public/swf folder.
The default path is public/swf... i have tried to change the path in the
plugin also but it gives an error of no route found matching.. As all
know its very risky to keep the private video files in the public, and
all the files are accessible to the users..
So please guide me in this direction..

I think you should tell us first what framework you are using so we
can redirect you to the proper mailing list.

^ manveru