    how to do this for Excel, etc.

    Can anyone show me some code? I've looked on google and found only
    fragments, surprisingly.

    mrmagoo, Jun 9, 2006

  2. John Timney \(MVP\), Jun 9, 2006

  3. mrmagoo

    Ray Booysen Guest

    I actually wrote a usercontrol which binds the contents of a directory
    to a datagrid (ASP.NET 1.1) and displays the files and folders with
    clickable links. Its late for me now, but I'll try to post some code
    tomorrow.

    Email me to remind me. ;)

    Ray Booysen, Jun 9, 2006
  4. mrmagoo

    mrmagoo Guest

    Ooh, I'd love to see that.

    mrmagoo, Jun 9, 2006
  5. mrmagoo

    mrmagoo Guest

    Great! thanks a log.

    mrmagoo, Jun 10, 2006
  6. mrmagoo

    scorp

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm looking for something very similar.. Can you email the user control to me as well?

    Thanks so much in advance!!

    scorp, Jan 9, 2009
  7. mrmagoo

    Revathishre

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am too looking for the same.Can u mail me the code??

    Revathishre, May 6, 2011