    account and not the default one IUSR_XXX.

    How can I make it work? This may seem a very newbie question, that's exactly
    what I am indeed ;-)

    Romuald, Mar 11, 2010

  2. As you are using this for anon, I am not sure why you need to change
    accounts. Here is one site that mentions steps to change accounts:
    http://www.bluevisionsoftware.com/WebSite/TipsAndTricksDetails.aspx?Name=AspNetAccount

    I am not sure if it is XP compatible, however, as one does not usually run
    web servers for consumption on a consumer OS.

    --
    Peace and Grace,
    Greg

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory A. Beamer, Mar 11, 2010

  3. Romuald

    Romuald Guest

    Thanks Greg, I need this because the web interface runs somes scripts and
    other software which have to know under which account they run to get their
    configuration.

    Romuald, Mar 11, 2010
  4. I hope it completely solves things, but it at least gives you a direction to
    start looking if not.

    --
    Peace and Grace,
    Greg