How to set VS.NET IDE run ASP.NET server on IIS?

ABC

How to set VS.NET IDE run ASP.NET server on IIS?

Default, ASP.NET project running on ASP.NET Development Server. I don't
like it as it very slow slow.

JIMCO Software

ABC said:
How to set VS.NET IDE run ASP.NET server on IIS?

Default, ASP.NET project running on ASP.NET Development Server. I
don't like it as it very slow slow.

Sure. Just choose "Local IIS" or "Remote Site" the the dialog.

Juan T. Llibre

To specify the Web server for an already-created Web site,
open your local website with VS.NET and, in the Solution Explorer,
right-click the name of the Web site for which you want
to specify a Web server, and then click Property Pages.

In the Property Pages dialog box, click the Start Options tab.
Under Server, click Use custom server.

In the Base URL box, type the URL that Visual Web Developer
should start when running the current Web site. You can use localhost.

From that point on, the VS.NET IDE will not use the internal web server,
but will use IIS to open your pages, i.e., if you are working on default.aspx,
it will be opened as : http://localhost/default.aspx