  1. ABC

    ABC Guest

    How to set first focus on specific textbox?

    ABC, Oct 4, 2005

  2. ABC

    Onin Tayson Guest

    Hi ABC,

    you can use the <body>'s onload event. i.e.

    HTH,

    Onin Tayson, Oct 4, 2005

  3. You can do it with javascript. Make sure your form tag has a name attibute,
    e.g. for the example below name="userform"

    <!--
    document.userform.textboxname.focus();
    //-->
    </script>

    You can't do it with server-side code though.

    Leon Mayne [MVP], Oct 4, 2005
  4. ABC

    bienwell Guest

    Hi,

    How can we focus on the field after the form validation. For example, user
    enter wrong data type on the field after validation
    (RegularExpressionvalidator), and I'd like to focus on that field again ???

    bienwell, Nov 17, 2005