    Hi everyone! Please help me set the transparency level for a Frame or
    JFrame to achieve the effect of seeing what's beyond it. Some code
    would be helpfull. Thank you!

    azsx, Sep 5, 2006

  2. You might get some tips form this thread..
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp...e9338/efb8c4c90c30bd16?hl=en#efb8c4c90c30bd16>

    ...and there was some other project that produced a semi-transparent
    Window for NetBeans (see linked screenshot)
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp...8d315/4dfdec202e1bef74?hl=en#4dfdec202e1bef74>

    HTH

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 5, 2006