    Is there a way to do that?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Roberto

    Roberto Kohler, Aug 22, 2006

  2. FYI, this is how you do it:

    Public Sub ChangePasswordQuestion_OnClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal args
    As EventArgs)
    Try
    Dim u As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser(User.Identity.Name)
    Dim result As Boolean
    result = u.ChangePasswordQuestionAndAnswer(PasswordTextbox.Text, _
    QuestionTextbox.Text, _
    AnswerTextbox.Text)

    If (result = True) Then
    Msg.Text = "Password Question and Answer changed."
    Else
    Msg.Text = "Password Question and Answer change failed."
    End If

    Catch e As Exception
    Msg.Text = "Change failed. Please re-enter your values and try again."
    End Try
    End Sub

    Roberto Kohler, Aug 24, 2006