    What software or component should I install if I want to use it? Thanks a
    lot.

    Sean

    Sean, Apr 28, 2005

  2. That is a windows forms control and it's not really meant for web
    development.
    You're in luck, though, because there are a number of Rich Textboxes
    available on the internet for free. Here's a list:
    http://SteveOrr.net/freecontrols/textboxes.aspx

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 29, 2005

  3. As far as I can see, all these controls use html not rtf right?
    PMM

    Peter Müller-Mannhardt, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Agree with peter. All the controls in that website only support HTML, but
    not RTF format. I know ActiveX control can be used in web pages, and it
    works in my laptop. But it does not work in some computer. So how can you
    use a ActiveX control?

    Sean, Apr 29, 2005