    thank you in advance.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005

  2. Use it on the web? You can't display it in a browser. Maybe you could use a
    smart client? That would be windows only though.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005

  3. S. Justin Gengo, Oct 6, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi Justin,
    i was trying with the freetextbox b4. I found that the tool is not 100% copy
    and paste. For example, i copy chart and table from excel sheet, and paste in
    the tool, it failed. So, i am actually looking for a tool
    like email composer which allows me to copy and paste and convert it to
    store in sql database.
    Any ideas? guidelines?
    Thanks for ur response.

    Best regards,
    Ocurnos.

    Guest, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Daniel,

    Sorry, I don't know of anything like that for the web. If it exists it would
    exist as an active x control... and that would be windows only.

    If what you need to do can be done as a windows only application you should
    look into building a smart client (an application that is delivered to the
    client via a web address but installs and runs like a windows program).
    That's the only way I know of to do what you're attempting.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer