How to write my own meta tags in any new aspx file created in visual studio

Mathew George

Hello,

When i create a new aspx page from visual studio i get a page in which
default meta tags are displayed.

i would like to know which files contains these meta tags.
I want to modify that particular page with my meta tags.
So that when i create a new page in visual studio the new page created
should contain my meta tags.

Do anyone know which file to modify to define my own tags.

Regards,
Mathew

Ad