I have a link for a video - how do I open the video up in a new window?

johnsonholding

I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

David Dorward

I have the option of R-clicking to save as, but I also want the ability
to open up the video in a new window. How is this accomplished?

Right click > Open link in new window

johnsonholding

Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

Travis Newbury

Yes, easy enough, I guess I should have been more specific. Open in a
pop-up window, with the embedded video, how is this accomplished?

Google "popup window javascript" and you will get your answer to how
to make a pop up window of a specific size. Google "embed video" to
get the code to embed the video.

Google "things people hate about about websites" to see why you might
not want to do this.