I just love you guys....

dorayme

From: Travis Newbury said:
Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...
yeah? well, cop this: I am stone sober and also do...

dorayme

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and pebbles, Travis Newbury scraped:
Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

So how come you never send us flowers? :(

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Travis Newbury quothed:
Well I am drunk and just wanted to tell everyone I just love you guys...

You must be a masochist as well as an alcoholic.