Which Progams you guys use in progamming?an IDE?text editor?

Reaction score
personaly i really dont care of what i use,but i use pure vim,or vim without plugins,i dont have problems using it because im just a newbie in progamming and i dont need that much,and my pc is a potato and burns if i try to use vs-code hasdhahsdhahsd

Reaction score
A lot of people say that a beginner shouldnt use an IDE but I completely disagree. I use Pycharm and its amazing. I think it is great for a beginner. It guides you how to code properly. Not only does it help you to code so much faster but it also finds problems with your code. And not just big problems that wont even let the program run but also just small mistakes that a newbie could easily make and might never know the correct ways to do things without some guidance. Its all there. It makes installing packages to easy. Once you start getting comfortable with it you start customizing settings and looking into add-ons. I know theres dozens of features I still havent found yet. So ya I recommend Pycharm 100%

Reaction score
i use vim because it is lightweight,and as i said my pc is not that good to run vs code,imagine pycharm?(i use python too)
and i think,ny using vim i need to do everything by myself,be more aware of the errors,because i dont have a debugger,etc

Reaction score
i use vim because it is lightweight,and as i said my pc is not that good to run vs code,imagine pycharm?(i use python too)
and i think,ny using vim i need to do everything by myself,be more aware of the errors,because i dont have a debugger,etc
Im not sure what kind of computer your using that cant handle vs code. VS code is pretty lightweight itself. And you do know what Pycharm is right? Im not talking about Python. You posted in the Python forum section so I already assume thats what your programming in. But Pycharm is an IDE like vs code but kinda specialized for python.

Reaction score
Im not sure what kind of computer your using that cant handle vs code. VS code is pretty lightweight itself. And you do know what Pycharm is right? Im not talking about Python. You posted in the Python forum section so I already assume thats what your programming in. But Pycharm is an IDE like vs code but kinda specialized for python.
yeah i know what it is,like vs code runs on my pc ,but not as good as i wanted,pycharm goes the same,and i want to have a browser with it so i can google,i rarely google but its good to have hashdhasdhasd,pycharm is by far the best when it comes to python progamming,alot of features and things to help you,but i really dont care about these thing,at max ,a LSP would be good to,but unecessary ,im also testing with nvim distros,ive heard that they are light weight and can have around the same capabielites of an IDE,and so far ASTRONVIM has been doing good,heres the link for astro vim https://astronvim.com/

Ask a Question