i need help win WSS ( windows shell scripting )

ch405gh057

hi i am trying to create a script that removes all embedded name space
from a file
ex Hello World.txt becomes HelloWorld.txt
this is what i have so far

for /d %%i in ("C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Exploring Word\*.") do set parm1=%%i &
call :extract)
goto end

:extract
set str1=%parm1%
set str2= ( i need help here )

rename "%parm1%" %str2% (and maybe here )
cd C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop
md ExploringWord
copy "*." "C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ExploringWord" || (echo Error Detected
while copying)
rd /s "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Exploring Word"
goto :EOF
:end
pause

thank you i appreciate anyones help

DJ Stunks

[...]

I need $40,000 to finance my gambling addiction.

*sigh*

-jp