I need to consume a .NET web service in a Python client

mohit

Hello,

I am a .NET developer experimenting with Python.
I need to consume a .NET web service in a Python client. how do I go
about it?
which libraries do i need?
pointers to help me get started would be much appreciated.
I am just a newbie to the Python world so please be bear with my novice
queries.

thanks in advance,
Mohit

Ravi Teja

mohit said:
Hello,

I am a .NET developer experimenting with Python.
I need to consume a .NET web service in a Python client. how do I go
about it?
which libraries do i need?
pointers to help me get started would be much appreciated.
I am just a newbie to the Python world so please be bear with my novice
queries.

thanks in advance,
Mohit

Start Here