i used to post question

Crimarc

I posted questiond bout what "he/C++ promised you" but I still saw
nothing, why Craig34 working for google tryed to deleted my posts here
???????

Thank UUU

Victor Bazarov

Crimarc said:
I posted questiond bout what "he/C++ promised you" but I still saw
nothing, why Craig34 working for google tryed to deleted my posts here
???????

WTF are you talking about? I replied to your question already.
Google is really slow. You probably need to wait a while before
you will see your own posts. (and this reply to it too...) So,
I don't even think trying to convince you now matters at all...

Matthias Kaeppler

Victor said:
WTF are you talking about? I replied to your question already.
Google is really slow. You probably need to wait a while before
you will see your own posts. (and this reply to it too...) So,
I don't even think trying to convince you now matters at all...

Don't feed the troll Victor :)

Crimarc

Victor Bazarov said:
WTF are you talking about? I replied to your question already.
Google is really slow. You probably need to wait a while before
you will see your own posts. (and this reply to it too...) So,
I don't even think trying to convince you now matters at all...

I new, very new to groups...now I see all of my posts except one which
I sent to sci.*.* asking for tutorials with voice recorded rather than
webpages with long information...Such tutorials are very helpful since
things in "audible and visual" for me are more memorable and much
easier to comprehend than raw materials readings...
Would you please tell me where I can find such tutorials ? Googling is
surely meaningless since information like that can only be obtained
from well-informed experienced gurus/webbers...Thanks a lot for your
help, please...help me..

(By the way, I am sorry, Craig, just misunderstanding)