IDE for Classic ASP?

s_m_b

Hi there.
I'm in the position where learning ASP.NET is not a useful option at
present, but I could really do with finding a decent IDE for writing my ASP
code. I've seen reports that at least one version of Webmatrix supports or
supported Classic ASP, but I don;t know which, or where I can download it
from?

Any help appreciated.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

s_m_b said:
Problem is, it doesn't do any syntax highlighting, which is what I'm
looking for.
I've installed VWD 2008, which recognises the page structure, but
highlights none of the VBscript code.
I've seen references to VWD 2003 doing this right, but can't find a
download anywhere.

I can't help you - I use VS.