IIS 6 question

gouqizi.lvcha

I am running IIS 6 under windows 2003 server. It is strange that I do
not see "w3wp.exe" or "aspnet_wp.exe". Where is the IIS worker
process. IIS seems work find, but I cannot debug code. Help needed.
Thanks.

Guest

It's possibly you are confusing the IIS native process with the managed code
worker process, w3wp.exe.
If you request an ASP.NET (aspx) page, you can see W3WP.exe in the processes
list in Task Manager.
Peter

gouqizi.lvcha

Thanks. w3wp.exe appears. It seems that I need to request a aspx page
first.