    Now to my question is IIS 7 more tolerant to programming error then IIS 6 is
    ?

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Nov 12, 2008

  2. Hej Tony

    if this is an ISAPI filter, then Microsoft recommends to use modules
    under IIS7

    In general, I think the problem is not in ASP.NET therefor you need to
    use C++/MFC or IIS newsgroups.

    Hope this helps

    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 12, 2008

  3. Tony Johansson

    bruce barker Guest

    no. most likely the vista box is not using as many threads or reusing
    the same threads and the mfc module is probably not completely threadsafe.

    you might look at hosting the dll in com+

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 13, 2008