IIS stuck in processing directory browsing

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Aaron Bertrand - MVP

    Vladimir Guest

    I'm running ASP on IIS 5.1 on Windows XP, the same thing works on Windows 98
    with PWS.
    The function below stuck the IIS - draws only frame with nothing inside and
    wait for infinite. All other requests to IIS are stuck. I presume that it is
    some permission thing, but what? Is there some log or something that I can
    check? Please help!

    function fBrowse(vFormRG,vPath,vPathIm)
    {
    if ( OpenRG != "" ) wt.close();
    OpenRG = "1";
    wt = window.open("<% = BrowseURL %>" +
    "?FormRG=" + vFormRG +
    "&InfoRG=1" +
    "&Path=" + vPath +
    "&PathIm=" + vPathIm +
    "&SelMenuID=<% = vSelMenuID %>" +
    "&SelSubMenuID=<% = vSelSubMenuID %>",
    "NewWin",

    "location=0,menubar=0,status=0,toolbar=0,scrollbars=1,height=500,width=650,l
    eft=0,top=150");
    wt.focus();
    }

    Vladimir, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Aaron Bertrand - MVP

    Carl Guest

    Actually, you only need to disable script blocking in
    Norton.

    Carl

    Carl, Jul 8, 2003