IIS5 and asp pages

Michael

I have several website that use asp pages and backend
databases running on my win2000 server. I removed
everyone from the permissions on all of my Hard drives and
added the annonymous user to the winnt folder and the
wwwroot folder and all of the folders within these
directories. Now my sites that just run straight html
work fine but my sites with .asp pages are having
problems. However if I add the Domain Administrator
account as the annonymous user to the site it will work.
Then I have reverted back to the I_USR account and the
site still works until the server has to be rebooted. At
this point the site won't work until I add and then remove
the admin user as the annonymous user to the site. Please
help what permission am I missing.