I'm looking to learn pyqt

vj

Is there a a tutorial or a sample application I can start with (that
works with qt4 and pyqt4)?

Thanks,

VJ

David Boddie

vj said:
Is there a a tutorial or a sample application I can start with (that
works with qt4 and pyqt4)?

PyQt4 is distributed with a set of small examples, mostly ported from
the C++ ones supplied with Qt. Other than those, you could take a
look at the PyQt and PyKDE Wiki for inspiration:

http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki

There's a page on there with a list of existing applications, some of
which are based on PyQt4.

As always, more helpful advice can be found on the PyKDE mailing
list, where PyQt questions are also welcome:

David