I'm searching for a python/pygame project to collaborate

alcueca

Hi, I've been programming with python and pygame for a year now, I
started a RPG game, did some small toy apps (like exploring mandelbrot
set) and an entire End-of-Career project about Evolutionary Computing
and Natural Algorithms (5000 lines more or less) with this language.

I'd like to use this knowledge in some funny way, I'd like to code a
good game, maybe some RPG or platform-type, but I don't want to do it
alone, neither to start it from scratch. I want to join some group that
is currently working on a game, so I can learn from more experienced
coders and, at the same time, do something that I can see someday used
by others. I don't want fame and glory, but to have a good time doing
what I know how to do.
My main interests and knowledge are on algorithms and artificial
intelligence.

If anyone is part of a project that needs good amateur coders, I'd like
to know, thanks.

DrPollo

Terry Reedy

I'd like to use this knowledge in some funny way, I'd like to code a
good game, maybe some RPG or platform-type, but I don't want to do it
alone, neither to start it from scratch. [etc]

You might also ask this on the pygame list, which is accessible as a
newsgroup from news.gmane.org.

TJR