Images not showing on MAC's!

Stuart

Hi

I've been writing html for a good few years now and this is the firs time
I'm come accross this problem.
I have a page where I have thumbnails which you click to view bigger jpg's.
It is written in pure html.... nothing fancy like java or anything.
I have some clients in NY who use MACS, and all they can see are little
boxes with question marks in???? instead of the thumbnails.... but they are
ok on PC's!!!!
Any idea why????

The direct url to the page is:
http://www.btinternet.com/~timlynn/georgeinny/taboocastandcrewgallery.htm

Thanks
Stuart

bengee

Stuart said:
Hi

I've been writing html for a good few years now and this is the firs time
I'm come accross this problem.
I have a page where I have thumbnails which you click to view bigger jpg's.
It is written in pure html.... nothing fancy like java or anything.
I have some clients in NY who use MACS, and all they can see are little
boxes with question marks in???? instead of the thumbnails.... but they are
ok on PC's!!!!
Any idea why????

No pics either on my *PC* using Mozilla 1.4. Try using forward slashes
in file path/names instead of backslashes.

bengee

Kris

Stuart said:
I've been writing html for a good few years now and this is the firs time
I'm come accross this problem.
I have a page where I have thumbnails which you click to view bigger jpg's.
It is written in pure html.... nothing fancy like java or anything.
I have some clients in NY who use MACS, and all they can see are little
boxes with question marks in???? instead of the thumbnails.... but they are
ok on PC's!!!!
Any idea why????

The direct url to the page is:
http://www.btinternet.com/~timlynn/georgeinny/taboocastandcrewgallery.htm

No problem here on
MSIE5.2/Mac
Firebird 0.6
Safari 1.0

Jim Royal

Stuart said:
I have a page where I have thumbnails which you click to view bigger jpg's.
It is written in pure html.... nothing fancy like java or anything.
I have some clients in NY who use MACS, and all they can see are little
boxes with question marks in???? instead of the thumbnails.... but they are
ok on PC's!!!!

The direct url to the page is:
http://www.btinternet.com/~timlynn/georgeinny/taboocastandcrewgallery.htm

No problems on Mac OS X 10.2.8 -- I'm using Safari 1.0, Mozilla 1.5,
and Internet Explorer 5.2.3.

Incidentaly, the name of the platform is Macintosh, not MACS.